January 15, 2013

Welcome to Agatha's Place


Hello, everyone! Hello! Welcome! Please come in. Take a seat and make yourselves at home. I’m so glad you came. Welcome to Agatha’s. Let me introduce myself. I’m the proprietor of this establishment , Agatha. Agatha Silverdragon. You can call me Aggie, if you like.
 

AKA @AgathaSilver
 
Yeah, that's me. The completely astonished, wide-eyed, red-headed fangirl. Well, fan-woman actually but that's another posting. What? You wanted an actual picture? Perish the thought!
 
I've started this blog originally because I went on Twitter to follow NBC's Grimm. I found myself having a ball with it but restricted to 140 characters? Me? The original motormouth? No, I knew I had to have a blog. No way around it.
 

Originally I wanted to and thought of making this simply a Grimmster blog. Mission Impossible! I couldn’t. Too many others, alas! Sorry, @NBCGrimm. But yes, I’m Grimmster. I’ve enjoyed and watched the show since its premiere. And I might as well confess right up front the character that intrigued me from the moment he appeared on the screen was:

 


Yes, Captain Sean Renard. So, yes, I’m on Team Renard. It doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the rest of the cast. To me the strength of the show is in the ensemble feel to it. The interweaving storylines, even when anchored with the Wesen of the week, is what makes Grimm the show that it is. I’m sure you’ll find posts aplenty about His Royal Highness (HRH) in posts to come. Some of them may even come directly from me.

 
  • So this is a fan girl blog in modern parlance. Some posts may be long; some may be short. Some will be Grimm-focused; some will not. I really have no idea. I have a few written already. A very special one I plan on posting in May of 2015.  I plan on being around for awhile. I wouldn’t miss that one for the world!

Author: Agatha Silverdragon


No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means, speak up!