August 15, 2013

The "B" List---it varies

Let me see--- I've published an "A" list. Do I have a "B" list? As a matter of fact, I do. It varies a great deal. I am fairly sure of that. I know there is probably a "C" list as well but that is primarily of actors I simply recognize from one film to another over the course of time. The "B" list is different because I begin actively looking for them and/or watching them when they are currently in something. I don't doubt a few of them are on many "A" lists.  The list is getting long (I'll keep it down) . . . so in no particular order whatsoever (I am serious about that.):


 
Benedict Cumberhatch: Currently in "Sherlock"
 

 
Jonathan Rhys Meyers: Coming this fall as the lead in "Dracula" on NBC

Hiroyuki Sanada: Currently in "The Wolverine" and later this year in "47 Ronin"

              Clark Gregg: I'm going to call "The Avengers" current, although it has left theaters. "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." is coming to ABC this fall.
 
 Jonathan Pryce- best known as Governor Swann in "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise. But you should see him singing and hoofing (dancing) in "De-Lovely". His French General Delatombe in "The Brothers Grimm" was comic perfection.
 
 
 
Rupert Graves: Currently in "Sherlock" and probably more British television that is never shown in the US but "V for Vendetta" and "The Last King" are when I started looking for him.


Only part of my "B" list but the trend from my "A" list seems to continue.  Only one is American. I think even if I listed them all the trend would hold true. I wish I could explain it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

By all means, speak up!